- 60 bed dedicated Superspeciality Neonatal and Pediatric Hospital
- 13 Bed NICU of Level III Beds.
- 8 Bed Pediatric Intensive care unit.
- In house Pediatricians, with round the clock availability of Neonatologist, Pediatric Intensivist, Pediatric and Neonatal surgeon and experts of all the fields.
- In house facility of Pathology, Radiology (including Sonography and CT scan) and Pharmacy.
- Fully functional Pediatric and Neonatal intensive care unit with Conventional and high frequency ventilators, CPAP, High flow (Airvo 2), Multipara monitors, Invasive Blood pressure monitoring, CVP monitoring, warmers, phototherapy, pulse oxymeter, syringe pumps and infusion pumps.
- Ambulance with all facilities for transporting newborns and Pediatric patients from any part of Gujarat.
- Super Deluxe, Deluxe, Standard Special rooms, Semi special rooms and General wards.
- We have state of art facilities with dedicated team of the most experienced Pediatrician, Neonatologist and Pediatric Intensivist to cater the needs of the vulnerable and critical neonatal and pediatric patients.
- Conventional Ventilation
- High Frequency Ventilation
- High flow Nasal Cannula
- Multipara monitors with IBP
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Exchange Transfusion
- Central O2
- Syringe pump
- In house Neurosonography and ECHO
- Infusion Pump
The neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) is a special hospital ward that provides medical care for..READ MORE
NICU of Level III
The neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) is a special hospital ward that provides medical care for....READ MORE
Ankur Institute of Child health provides comprehensive, highly specialized care for patients......READ MORE
The PICU is the section of the hospital that provides sick children with the highest level of medical....READ MORE